Sunday, October 7, 2012

Clothes Display from Grandpa's workshop

I have had this idea to make a rack for clothes at craft fairs.
It had to be able to hold long sleep sacks and short vests, plus if it could come apart even better.
I love making things with my father.
I can tell him my idea, show him a sketch, and he grabs enough scrap wood to make it come to life.
He also always improves on the idea!

On this afternoon, Grandma was at an appointment, littlest guy was sleep, and big brother was ready to play with Grandpa's tools and sand with a sanding block for the first time.  With the monitor on the workshop wall, my father and I worked together without too many interruptions. Somehow the stars aligned and we finished the project in one afternoon apart from another coat of paint.









1 comment: