Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Strawberry Popsicles

We visited our local pick your own Strawberry patch today.
My favorite pieces of the day:
1.Watching Strawberry juice run down my little guys chin (and shirt and pants...).
2. Witnessing the plethora of warm ripe juicy strawberries.
3. Sharing the experience and excitement with a good friend.
4. Seeing the enjoyment when our Strawberry Popsicles were sampled after dinner.

Recipe below:




I juiced 4 oranges, 4 carrots and 15 strawberries.
We enjoyed the juice, put some in the fridge and 1 cup in the Blender.


Blender:  1 cup juice, 15 hulled strawberries, 1/4 cup almond milk, 1 tablespoon maple syrup.
I placed in the same Popsicle mold we used when I was a child and placed in freezer for 4 hours.


Yum!!



1 comment:

  1. I love that you are using the popsicle molds we used as kids. These look delish!!

    ReplyDelete