Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Grateful for this

I feel full of gratitude today:

1: For my husband: He goes to work every weekday while the rest of us slumber. I know he would love to sleep in.  But he supports us, plays us beautiful music on his guitar, creates stories just for us, and he dreams...
2: For Family and food. Nana brought us an organic whole chicken which cooked in the crockpot while I was at work. I'm now pulling off the tender meat and adding the bones back to simmer over night. It smells wonderful!
3: I'm glad tonight for big stores that stay open late. I drove 5 minutes out of my way at 10:30pm to pick up rabbit food. It was so much easier than dragging my little ones through a store in the morning.
4:For friends who come together and create good energy. 
5: For finding the guidance of Michealmas in my shower. It brought me joy to see that St. Michael instilled the courage necessary for one of my little guys to capture the dragon. 
And made me chuckle.
See picture below.

No comments:

Post a Comment